If you would like to be part of an organisation seeking to create a healthier, safer, greener and more caring Illawarra, please join us!
We are always keen to attract new members which serves to strengthen our credibility as a body representing community views on a range of health, social and environmental issues.
Healthy Cities Illawarra values its core membership of people and organisations who support the principles and approach of the organisation.
- Be part of a growing, community focussed organisation
- Receive up to date information through newsletters and relevant communications
- Benefit from attendance at Healthy Cities conferences and seminars
- Promote relevant events or products through the Healthy Cities newsletter or website
- Participate in issue based Task Forces, committees and community events
Simply download the membership form, complete your details and send to the HCI office with the relevant fee or join online by going to www.trybooking.com/BAWH